The Equal Opportunities Commission consists of one member of each institute of the faculties. It is intended that the Commission consists mainly of women. There is a balance between the number of representatives of professors and of non-professorial academic staff. The members of the Equal Opportunities Commission are elected on the proposal of the Faculty Board for the term of office of the Faculty Board and the Women's Representative. The Women's Representative presides over the Commission. Her vote will be decisive in case of a tie.
Special provisions for the first Equal Opportunities Commission:
It was elected on 17 December 2012 by the Faculty Board of the Faculty of Arts II and will be confirmed by the future Faculty Board (term of office: 1 October 2013 - 30 September 2015). New elections will take place in 2015.
Composition of the Equal Opportunities Commission
- Institute for Philosophy: Miss Dr. Julia Jonas
- Institute for Psychology: Miss Prof. Dr. Andrea Kübler
- Institute for Pedagogy: Miss Prof. Dr. Margarete Götz
- Institute for SSpecial Education: Miss Dr. Anne Jurkutat
- Institute for Political and Social Studies: Miss Prof. Dr. Gisela Müller-Brandeck-Bocquet
- Institute for Protestant Theology and Religious Studies:Miss Martha Römer
- Institute for Sports Science: Mister André Siebe
- Institute Human-Computer-Media Studies: Frau Prof. Dr. Maria Bannert