The ERASMUS+ strategic partnership INTALL (2018-2021) further developes the COMPALL (2015-2018) blended learning methodology that is integrated at INTALL-partner universities into regular study programmes related to adult and lifelong learning.
Master and PhD students outside the partner universities are invited to apply for participation as well.The participants are prepared annually from October until January at their home universities using online tutorials. In February, all participants meet for a two-week intensive programme at the Würzburg Winter School in Germany.
Watch our COMPALL Winter School video for more information!
The INTALL Winter School video will follow soon.
INTALL Winter School dates:
- 1.-12. February 2021 (plus travel days)
- 3.-14. February 2020 (plus travel days)
- 4. - 15. February 2019 (plus travel days)
COMPALL Winter School dates:
- 5. - 16. February 2018 (plus travel days)
- 6. - 17. February 2017 (plus travel days)
- 3. - 12. February 2016 (plus travel days)