Blogs and Videos
Publishing in Blogs and Videos
- Format: informal, short, personalised reflections on conferences, workshops, award ceremonies, events, new developments and the like.
- Main target audiences: practitioners; policy makers; adult learners.
- Websites: adult education providers, organisations at regional and national levels; European and international bodies.
- Cost: Free
- Distribution: Websites; ‘influencers’.
- Editorial control and quality assurance: Light touch or none.
- Language: Usually in first official language of author’s country. Sometimes in English to reach international audience.
Examples of Blogs in Adult Education and Lifelong Learning
Overview of Video Channels in Adult Education and Lifelong Learning
To check out th different Video Channels simply click on the icons: