Publishing in Newsletters
- Format: short reports (usually in region of 500 words) on interesting and innovative developments in policy and practice.
- Main target audiences: practitioners; policy makers; adult learners.
- Publishers: adult education organisations at regional and national levels; European and international bodies.
- Cost: usually free to members of associations.
- Distribution: e-versions send by email; PDF available from website; hard copy.
- Editorial control and quality assurance: usually responsibility of member of staff of the organisation producing the Newsletter.
- Language: For national newsletters, usually in the first official language of the country. For international newsletters, also published in other languages.